BESTMEDGRAPE: Lebanese partner Berytech re-opens call for applications for the development of new products using grape and wine by-products
CALL FOR APPLICATION
Berytech is an implementing partner in Lebanon of the BESTMEDGRAPE project; a call is open to support new entrepreneurs to develop new and innovative products using grape and wine by-products.
The final aim is fostering the creation of both individual and collective business initiatives focused on the processing and marketing of wine by-products.
The selected eligible participants will benefit from a grant valued for EUR 10,000.
To be eligible for a grant, the Lead Applicant and co-applicant(s) must:
- Be natural person(s) (not a registered entity)
- Have reached 18 years old at the time of submission of the application
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action (i.e., not acting as an intermediary).
- Submit a pitch deck.
Application form: all the documents available in the BESTMEDGRAPE project webpage , library section and a the links here below:
Sub-grant guideline: Microsoft Word - EN_BESTMEDGRAPE Vouchers Guidelines for applicants.docx (enicbcmed.eu)
Application form (1a): EN_Annex 1a Subgrant application form.docx (live.com)
Annex 1b Sub-grant Budget: EN_Annex 1b Budget.xlsx (live.com)
Applicants and co-applicant(s), are requested to fill in the followings:
- Annex 1a – Application form
- Annex 1b – Sub-grant budget
- Copy of participants' identity document (applicant and co-applicant(s))
Annexes must be signed and submitted (along with the pitch deck) by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply is: December 15th, 2022
For additional information on the BESTMEDGRAPE program, please contact: email@example.com