FISH MED NET launches a call for proposals for sub-grants in Palestine
The FISH MED NET Palestinian partner, the Economic & Social Development Center of Palestine, launches a call for sub-grants to develop local development initiatives led by the community, concerning the diversification of activities in small scale fisheries sector through a partnership between a private entity and a public entity / public sector or public authorities.
Applications should be sent to the address of ESDC Gaza Office, Palestine/Gaza Strip/ Habboush Street, Hajji building, Eighth Floor, before 31 January 2023.
In order to obtain project documents, please send an email with an address FISHMEDNET project email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Terms of Reference with additional details are available at this link.
For more information, please call No: 08-2880221
- The applicant must be as follows: an association, a cooperative, a syndicate, a company or a sole proprietorship.
- The project applicant must be working in the field of fishing /related on the Palestinian territories.
- The applicant must be legally registered in Palestine.
- The submitted project should fall within the framework of boosting partnership between the private and public sectors. (The projects that will be accepted must be within the fields of marine fishing, fish farming, marine tourism, Food processing of marine products and marine life conservation, etc.)
- The project should benefit the fishing sector in general and the life conditions of fishermen in particular.
- The submitted projects will be studied and the winning projects will be selected based on the extent to which the projects are compatible with the objectives of the FISHMEDNET project.
To view the document "Sub Grant Announcement" in pdf format, click on this link.