YEP MED : Cours sur les processus administratifs en commerce international pour les étudiants catalans
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
The third (and final in the series) of the YEP MED occupational training courses scheduled to take place for Catalan students this semester will take place in the final days of October.
This course, aimed at local young unemployed people or women with an administration background - will use the Simulated Practice Enterprises methodology - a didactic strategy of “Learning by doing” - and will aim to:
- Promote the simultaneous and integrated development of functional competencies of organisational management (social, human and business) based on a methodological-didactic simulation device that allows for, within the framework of formal education, contextualized and experiential knowledge.
- Stimulate the responsible and autonomous development of the participant to become fluent in problem solving and decision-making in the event of unforeseen circumstances, incidents and conflicts produced by the dynamics of a company and its interactions with customers and suppliers.
- Develop a system that stays on top of current market developments and operations and adapts its contents to them, ensuring a seamless connection of the teaching-learning model with the local industry trends.
- Contribute to the occupational guidance of participants and the employability of unemployed through role-playing tests and specific tasks typical of the world of work.
- Provide participants with administration background in the Barcelona area with first-hand knowledge of the Port of Barcelona, its infrastructures, logistics equipment and operations.
- Allow companies in the sector, through the associations, to make the characteristics of their activities and the professional profiles they need to develop appropriately known to the local youths.
The course will be given in Catalan - the local language of the port community, with the materials handed out in English - the international language of transport.
For more information on the course, and to register (if you qualify), please head to: https://escolaeuropea.eu/calendar/administrative-processes-in-international-trade/.
NOTE: Previous completion of the Port Logistics Community Training is a requirement to attend this training.