RESTART MED! opens call for sub-grants for visibility activities of sustainable tourism products in Sicily, Italy
CISP - International Committee for the development of Peoples, lead beneficiary of the RESTART MED! project - is pleased to announce the launching of a call to award grants for Promoting sustainable tourism in the Mediterranean, as part of RESTART MED! a 2-years project co-funded by the ENI CBC MED Programme.
The objective of the call is “To engage and empower economic actors active in the sustainable tourism sector, through the realization of visibility initiatives aimed at promoting the attractiveness of existing sustainable tourism products in the target area(s) and increasing the attention for the sustainable tourist destinations” in Sicily, Italy .
The value of the grants ranges between 5000 Euro and 15.000 Euro.
Deadline for submission of applications is 14 October 2022.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to fill out and submit an application, according to the application Guidelines and annexes found below:
- Guidelines for sub-grant applicants
- Annex A - Subgrant application form
- Annex B - Budget form
- Annex C - Declaration by the applicant
- Annex D - General Information about the company form (it is also possible to attach any other informative document about the applicant illustrating its experience and field of activity)
- Annex E - De minimis declaration for subgrantee
The application documents must be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request of info and/or clarification can be sent to the following address email@example.com by and not later than the 9th October 2022.
Click on the link below to see the FAQs!