WEF - CAP is excited to offer a 3-day bootcamp and mentorship program to help you develop and grow your business ideas
The audience of WEF - CAP bootcamp
12 participants of technical teams in academia or startups will undergo advanced capacity building and support to get their innovative products to the markets through spinouts, startups, or tech transfer. They will also receive a trusting, one-to-one meeting with experts, mentors and investors. Selected participants will be eligible for international travel awards and matchmaking vouchers in European countries.
- Applicant must be an academic researcher, innovator, entrepreneur, or startup.
- Applicant must have a proof of concept or a business idea.
- Applicant must be able to attend all 3 days of the program in-person.
- Applicant must be a resident of Alexandria, Egypt.
- Applicant must complete and submit the application in this link.
Mode of Implementation
- The bootcamp would be held for 3 days; each day would be dedicated to a particular topic.
- Each day would host a set of lectures, group discussions and hands-on activities.
- The topics covered will include developing business ideas, customer discovery, market research, product development, marketing, pitching and more.
- A team of expert mentors will be available throughout the bootcamp to provide guidance and advice.
- Mentors will provide guidance and support on developing business plans and strategies.
Throughout the bootcamp, participants will have the opportunity to take part in a mentorship program where they can discuss their ideas and get feedback from mentors. Mentors will provide guidance and support on developing business plans and strategies. Participants will also have the opportunity to connect with potential investors and partners during this program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to fill out the application in this link no later than 7th of March, 2023.