WEF - CAP Public Consultation for actors interested in climate change issues
This WEF Nexus public consultation survey has a threefold objective:
- Validate the outputs that have been produced so far by the project.
- Involve stakeholders and policy makers in the process of streamlining the evidence-based results and shaping up recommendations,
- Initiate debates among the relevant stakeholders at the national and regional level sat forthcoming events.
Whether you are a researcher, a policymaker, an NGO, an entrepreneur or a practitioner, who has interest in the climate change issues, you are invited to participate in this public consultation by filling the below questionnaire, which will help us identify major challenges and take into account your expectations and recommendations. Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary.
We would like to highlight that the data analysis will be anonymous, and the report generated will be disclosed as part of the WEF-CAP project outputs and will be used as guiding evidence highlighting national and regional challenges and providing policy recommendations.
ONLY respondents who provide consents (by answering question 1.1) on the use of their names and/or that of their organizations might be highlighted in this report for evidence on emphasis.
The survey will take about 20-25 minutes to complete.
The survey questionnaire is available in 2 languages: please click on one of the below links that is relevant to your choice. You may scan one of the below QR code to take the questionnaire #WEFNexusSurvey for both languages.
|English Language||Arabic Language|
The questionnaire #WEFNexusSurvey has been extended until the 17th of April 2023.
By completing the questionnaire and provided that you give your consent to use your personal data, you will be enrolled to a draw to win a fully paid travel to participate at the WEF-CAP final project in Jordan.
In any case, if you have any question about this survey, please feel free to drop an email to Ms.Sophie Dahdouh, Program officer and if you have any technical issue or find difficulty accessing the survey, please contact Ms. Sally ElDahaby, Communication officer of FEMISE, partner of WEF-CAP Project.
We would like to thank you in advance for your participation and taking the time to complete this questionnaire regarding Evaluation of WEF Nexus best practices for replication in the Mediterranean region. We hope you find it useful and looking forward to your collaboration.
- The survey is created by FEMISE, a Euromed network comprised of 100+ Universities & Research Centers, partner of WEF-CAP Project.
- Received contributions will be processed and analysed by FEMISE.
- The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the consent of the person concerned.
- Personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
- Responses will be part of a general report that will be published and distributed to a wider public anonymously (no specific reference will be made to a contributor or their institutions). However, within the analysis, authors might highlight some specific responses for evidence or emphasis. Therefore, if the contributor (and/or their organization) does not wish to be publicly named, please make sure to tick on NO. In this case, their contributions will stay in anonymous form.
- Your data will be kept for an indefinite period of time. For more details about the Data Protection Policy, please follow this link.
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing by means of a request addressed to the data controller, by sending an email to Ms. Maryse Louis.