الأردن: ESMES يبحث عن مهندس
المحتوى متاح باللغة الإنجليزية
Call open: 04-03-2021 Call close: 13-03-2021
Area or Service: German Jordanian University (GJU) Campus, Madaba, Jordan
The ESMES project addresses growing energy demand, fossil fuel dependence and increasing CO2 emissions in the Mediterranean area through fostering renewable energies and reducing energy use, with the common perspective of adapting to climate conditions and finding innovative, effective ways of optimizing renovation investments in public buildings. The engineer hired will support the project for both Work Packages (WP)3 and 5 as summarized below.
The objective of WP3 is to develop knowledge and operational capacities of national, regional and local energy and education institutions to plan, implement and evaluate energy rehabilitations that are sustainable, cost-effective and tailored on building types & uses, energy loads and climatic zones. This includes reviews of current policies, procedures, strategies for rehabilitations management, and proposing 3 best practices, stressing challenges and breakthroughs, while drafting energy mix efficiency strategy.
The objective of WP5 is to pilot Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (REEE) solutions, evaluation of the impact of REEE portfolio solutions on buildings energy performance; innovative energy diagnosis (ex-post). This will include the supervision of the tendering, installation and running of REEE solutions; analyze energy patterns and draft energy diagnosis; evaluate outcomes through comparing new energy consumption with the baseline scenario collected during WP4; share results through the online platform.
• Energy Engineering BS degree with at least very good standing.
• Fluent in both Arabic and English writing and speaking.
• At least three years of experience in the energy sector.
• Previous experience in tender preparation and evaluation.
• Previous experience in technical report preparation.
• Mandatory to have driver license and means of transportation.
Will be valued
• Renewable energy and storage systems design.
• Harmonic analysis and modeling.
• Data acquisition experience.
• Online platform tools.
• Experience with energy related national legislation.
• Part time ESMES project employee, NOT GJU employment.
• Compensation: timesheet based monthly payment, with a daily rate of 43.75 € .
SEND CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org