Egypte : CRE@CTIVE recherche une agence de design et marketing pour la création de l'identité de marque du projet
Ce contenu est disponible uniquement en anglais
The Confederation of Egyptian Business Association (CEEBA) is seeking the services of a creative design and/or integrated marketing and communications agency to design and create the brand identity for the EU-funded CRE@CTIVE project funded within the ENI CBC MED Program. CRE@CTIVE is an innovative cross-border, project that aims to address the major challenges facing the traditional sector of textile, footwear, clothing, and leather in the Mediterranean region.
The following general tasks will be requested from the selected agency:
- Conceptualize and implement a comprehensive strategy positioning CRE@CTIVE, with multiple target audiences;
- Create a new visual identity for the CRE@CTIVE project to build awareness on the project activities and their impact on the industry and communities;
- Develop templates and guidelines for the use of the visual identity by project team members;
- Answer to the requests of CEEBA for the design of digital promotional material
- Provide assistance in brand storytelling and general content creation
Interested applicants can find out more about the terms of reference, scope of work, requested deliverables and prerequisites here: CRE@CTIVE_Brand Identity_ToR
Qualified agencies are kindly requested to apply no later than the 11th of May 2021 at 17:00 CET.